Monday 13 April 2015

A collection of my Favourite Products 

Most of my previous blogs touched on how various fashion and cosmetic brands have utilised the power of digital media to promote their products. With the research I carried out and comparing facts I would certainly declare that Burberry have had the most successful effects from the way the have utilised the digital facilities available to them. But instead of looking at how businesses are using media to their benefit, I have decided this time I would just write about brands and stuff that I like. In no particular order:-


Marks and Spencer 

No matter what anyone has said about M&S in the last few years I have never stopped loving this shop. I like a lot of their clothes. Its where most of us go for our pants and have done since we were kids. I rate their kids school wear higher than most other suppliers and the food hall is somewhere I visit a bit too often as well. Who doesn't love M&S food? 
Not the pants I personally buy but they are still by Marks and Spencer ;)

Yankee Candles


I love a scented candle and I keep going back to Yankee. They last ages and they actually fragrance your room unlike some I have tried. You can buy them in loads of places now but I have started buying from a shop in Prestwick called The Keekin Glass. Trying to do my bit to support the small local businesses. 


Primark shoes

Primark

Who doesn't love a trip into Primark. Fast fashion at cheap prices - whats not to love? You know there is a good chance your newly purchased T-shirt will probably fall apart after 2 washes but who cares? It only cost £4 so go back in and replace it with something else. I will champion their shoes. If I need a pair for a night out I almost always try here. Due to the limited nights out I have that require a heel, then a pair from here at under £15 cannot be argued with. 
I have never seen a Primark shop look so tidy!!!

LUSH 


I do love a bath bomb and Lush my favourite place to get them. The scents and quirky names totally appeal to me and the staff are always really friendly in-store too. Especially when I visited with my two boys once and they told the shop assistant their favourite bomb was the Dragon's Egg because of the golden nugget you find in the middle once is has fizzed. When we got to the checkout with our purchases she had went out the back, collected a pile of golden nuggets from broken bombs and gave them to the boys in a bag F.O.C. Three happy customers. 


 

Monsoon


I love shopping in Monsoon. There is hardly ever a time I go in and don't see something I want to buy. It can be a bit on the pricey side for some of it's products but it doesn't put me off. 




I'm signing off this blog for now. I could write forever about things I like. Hope you have enjoyed reading.

Rae x 

No comments:

Post a Comment